Monday, February 17, 2014

lack of color

 
There was a time when you would look into my closet and see nothing but black.  Now, while a lot of my staples- winter coat, shoes, bags, and stockings all are mostly black, my closet is starting to transition into something like the picture above.  I like bold colors and I love my black staples, however lately all I want to wear is ivory, caramel, gray, and a nude shade close to my own complexion.  I feel so glamorous in neutral colors.  This is something that has taken me a while to figure out. Here are a few current looks inspiring my new color...or lack of color pallet. 




 
Speaking of inspiring....this photo just kills me.  How amazing is this dress, so close to her own skin tone!  LOVE!

images via weheartit



1 comment:

  1. Love these nude colours, so delicate and chic. Lovely post :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete