Friday, September 14, 2012

Sachin + Babi: Fall Fashion Week

 
I was given a white Sachin + Babi dress by a good friend and it's one of my most favorite things in my closet.  To me, these designers clothes always look like really elegant desserts.  Here's their Spring ready-to-wear 2013 shown at Fashion week last weekend. I adore their accessory choices as well- these rich leather belts, tassel earrings, and thin strappy shoes are the perfect accent to their look. Would have loved to see this show in person!



 

5 comments:

  1. I love the neutral colours!
    kisses
    Anastasia
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection, loving these looks, especially that first one! :)

    Take care,

    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love all the fall, nature-ish colors!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for your lovely visit darl :)
    yea I really like the first look in that J. Mendel collection. really like the two blazers in this collection too.
    hope you had a great day so far!

    X
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Nice post!
    I want to thank you very much for your support! I really appreciate it!
    Today I’ve made a page of my blog on Facebook. If you want to see the last
    updates on my blog, like it!
    Here is the address: http://www.facebook.com/ThisIsWhatICallFashion
    Thank you in advance!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete