Thursday, September 6, 2012

On the road again...




images via here, here, and here
 
Since I've been getting settled from my move across country this year, I've taken a frustrating break on my travels. With my birthday around the corner, I've started to plan a few things I want to do this upcoming year- a list of sorts. Getting back on the road is at the top of my list.  I also want to do a trip through Europe of some of the places I've never been. My goal is to explore 6 new cities all together this year.
I officially decided to go to Amalfi, Italy as the last stop of my trip.  It's been on my mind for awhile and I can't think of a better way to end such a journey.  As ridiculous as it is to think about next summer as we are headed into Fall...I can't help but dream about some of the things I will take on this trip.  Of course I went to ALEXIS 2012 resort collection for inspiration.  We can think of it as a last little glimpse of sunshine before these gray days begin. :) I'll keep you all posted on the other cities I settle on (and would love any suggestions). Here's a peak at a couple of looks I will try to recreate in anticipation for my journey to Amalfi.
 
xx. ellen







7 comments:

  1. love this! wish i could go to Italy!!

    come check out my blog!

    www.forwardvintage.blogspt.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post. Your blog is amazing. When you get a chance I'd love it if you could check out my blog, I'm recently new to blogspot.

    Xaimarys ♡
    www.ajumbled-mess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow i love you blog its awesome nice colors you must have did hard work on your blog. Keep up the good work. Thanks
    Check out for Portion control and Weight Management Plan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post! You have an amazing blog! :)

    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this post!!! really like the long skirt and all of the looks look amazing. Would you like to follow each other? I'd love to :)

    thehoinsoho.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post!
    I love your style :D
    Wanna follow eachother?
    Love, Anne

    www.movieanne.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. very beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing Check out mine Perfect Shot

    ReplyDelete